Monday, July 5, 2010

Sad for Tuesday


Hey all,
Unfortunately I can't make it to this months TAG tomorrow! Sorry.
Eh, what the hell, I'll just pile on some more bad news, I also can't make it to next months either! Next month I'll be at Gen Con in Indianapolis sharing a table with Emily. When we used to live in WI it wasn't that bad of a drive, but this year we'll be flying so there's a lot more to prepare since we can't just toss it all in the car.

I'll be sure to post more random stuff this month and next month so it'll be like I'm there... but in digital form! Ooooooh cyberpunk!

Here's the character I designed for my Imagine FX workshop a few months ago. You can also see some of the sketches and stuff on my CG hub gallery.

Have a good time drawing!
-Vin

3 comments:

Mike Monroe said...

Boourns.

Mike Monroe said...

(that pic however remains fantastic)

Rickart said...

He's too cool for words.

We'll see you when we see you... good luck with your con travels!