Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sorry I missed TAG this week!
















I didn't have the chance to post after my first visit to TAG last month, but I've been meaning to say I had a great time and enjoyed meeting many of you! Meeting so many talented artists in one spot was a very nice welcome to the Seattle area.
Unfortunately, some deadlines coming up next week kept me from attending on Tuesday. I hope to be back for the next get-together.
Much of what I've been working on lately is under a non-disclosure agreement, so in the meantime, I thought I'd share work from a recent personal project. This is the drawing to the cover of my newly printed sketchbook. It's a wraparound cover, which is why her cape is ridiculously long. I painted the final image with gouache, but there are some aspects of the drawing I like a little better.
For anyone curious about the new sketchbook (I would be grateful if you're curious!) please visit my website for details.

2 comments:

Rickart said...

Bring one to the next TAG meeting and I will buy it!

Mike Monroe said...

We saw the copy Vinod brought. Tons of high quality stuff in there ;)