Monday, September 27, 2010

Project Freetime

Hey guys, it's me, Jonathan (Coop), sometimes attendee at TAG. I'm putting together a little project and looking for contributors. I know, I know... who has the time? But I welcome you to read about it, and see what you think. It's going to be a collection of short stories / artwork in the style of Flight or Apple. Rick asked me to post it here and mentioned that others were working on similar projects. If you're interested, please check out the blog: http://prjfreetime.blogspot.com/p/about.html . Your feedback is much appreciated!

3 comments:

David Ryan Paul said...

Hi Jonathan, I have two questions I didn't see addressed on the Project Freetime site. 1) what is the total page count maximum per story? 2) absolute deadline for completion.

I'd be interested, but need to figure out some scheduling.

Thanks!

xyzboy said...

Hi David,
I'm asking people to shoot for 12 pages (6 pages front and back), but it's totally flexible. If you're story requires more or less, it's fine. I just wanted each contribution to have some substance to it, rather than having a lot of smaller contributions. I will be posting a schedule shortly (loosely defined milestones as people will approach it differently). Thanks for your interest and check the blog for updates.

xyzboy said...

Hey David,
I've posted a schedule here: http://prjfreetime.blogspot.com/p/schedule.html